dimanche, mai 23, 2004

what thing?

-coughs violently- -clears small throat- cough! -pokes cheek- i am going to make a bird sound. maybe i am going to make a very small sound. or very big! under my tongue stick the instrument.
-pats typist's knee-
i'm going to stark the instrument, i said. stut! not stark. stut! start! ess-tee-aye-yoo-are-tee! -smiles stupidly-

okay. i'm going to start the instrument anyway.
-whistles violently- cover your ears! i didn't know it'd be a big sound. -raises instrument- -whistles stupidly- oh no now me forget. the mouthpiece is very dirty and i will begin to play an innocent game of ball.

-plays innocent game of ball- eeh! i cannot catch it! spinbaaaaall! uh-huh. whenever i hit the ceiling, it hits too fast - ah - it nearly hit my mouth. i think i shall take a small break. and play football.

(typist: =_=")

i'd better practise my violent kick. -kicks ball violently- grunts violently! mm-mm! eggs. my ball is here. -hits the typist's chair-
the typist scowls.
oh sorry sorry... -hits typist's chair again-

je suis en colere. grrrrrrr. (sth wrong with the grammar but whocares.)

owowowow my leg has been hit into two pieces ow...